Only candidates will be called for interview that has a strong background in a supervisory position pool and spa service. The following are some of the basic requirements of the position
- Must have 3 to 5 years’ experience in a supervisory position in pool/spa industry, along with hands on experience
- Ability to perform a pressure test
- Ability to install vinyl liners
- Knowledge of how to open and close a pool/spa
- Knowledge of how plumbing works in a pool/spa work
- Demonstrated ability to be courteous and presentable to clients.
- Ability to work in extreme weather conditions such as rain and heat.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work long hours including most Saturdays.
- Health & Safety Certification & CPR Standard a strong asset
- Ability to show up to work on time and attend all work related safety meetings
- Ability to swim
- To perform general housekeeping duties in and around yard, store, vehicles and job sites.
Rate of pay is negotiable. Please note only those with previous experience will be called for an interview.
Apply via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and please put "Senior Service Technician" in the subject line.