Only candidates will be called for interview that has a strong background in a supervisory position the pool construction business. The following are some of the basic requirements of the position:
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a supervisory position in pool construction, along with hands on experience
- Knowledge and working familiarity with a pool construction site including safe work habits around moving equipment.
- Ability to set grades, to do concrete forming and finishing
- Ability to install vinyl liners
- Must have a clean driving record and willing to produce a current driving abstract
- Ability to manage a team.
- Demonstrated ability to be courteous and presentable to clients.
- Health & Safety Certification & CPR Standard a strong asset.
- Ability to show up to work on time and attend all work related safety meetings
- Ability to work in extreme weather conditions such as rain and heat.
- Ability to work long hours including most Saturdays.
- To perform general housekeeping duties in and around yard, store, vehicles and job sites.
- Ability of lift 50lbs or more alone or with assistance
Rate of pay is negotiable. Please note only those with previous experience will be called for an interview.
Apply via email at email@example.com and please put "Pool Construction Supervisor" in the subject line.