Construction Labourer Responsibilities, Requirements and Duties
- Ability of lift 50lbs or more alone or with assistance
- Knowledge and working familiarity with a construction sites including safe work habits around moving equipment.
- Ability to move dirt and debris with shovels and wheelbarrows.
- Ability to use a ladder safely.
- Ability to work in extreme weather conditions such as rain and heat.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work long hours including most Saturdays.
- Knowledge of how plumbing works an asset.
- Previous pool construction/service an asset.
- CPR an asset.
- Demonstrated ability to be courteous and presentable to clients.
- Ability to show up to work on time and attend all work related safety meetings
- Ability to swim
- To perform general housekeeping duties in and around yard, store, vehicles and job sites.
Wage is negotiable.
Apply via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and please put "Construction Labour" in the subject line.